7/26/2009

Leopards and tigers

Leopard at Nordens ArkShy tigers

LYSEKIL. When I returned home on Friday, after spending five lovely days with Tommi, me and my family drove to Lysekil. My brother studies there and have a small apartment where we have been staying this weekend. On saturday we went to Nordens Ark, which is a great place where you can see animals, who are in threats of extinction, living as natural as possible. Nordens Ark was founded to provide a future for endagerede animals through breeding and reintroduction programmes and is not a zoo that some people seem to think. It was a great day and I get so emotional seeing all the animals. When we just had passed the tigers I saw the adorable text above about the them. I did not know that tigers are so shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive